Monday, July 24, 2006

omg

Ok, so here's some pics from comic-con, which was absolutely awesome. I am definitely planning on going back next year, although I will not be staying at the same crap hotel out in the middle of nowhere. I think that Lyndsey and I are going to make comics and t-shirts and be exhibitors next year though. I met some really awesome people, such as Chris Sanders, Louie Del Carmen, Doug TenNapel, and David Colman. I went to panel discussions on pitching an animated series, Kung Fu movies, and on Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. I saw lots of storm troopers, including Elvis. Spiderman was seen texting and making important calls. I think everyone needs to go to comic-con at least once in their life if they are interested in anything related to comics, film, animation, video games, toys, etc. It's grrrrrrrreat!







6 comments:

Jules n Miah said...

That is awesome, Spiderman texting!! Was he sending this text: OMG Mary Jane I <3 u!! WTF why aren't you answering??

Louie del Carmen said...

It was great to meet you too Jeannine! I totally remember trying to spell your name while signing your copy of my book!

j9 said...

i think spidey was texting the green goblin and asking him: what r u doing? party 2nite @ MJs house

Becky said...

I'm really glad you had such a good time at Comic-Con. I bet Jer would LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE going to that sometime! Even though I don't know who ANY of these people are that you met, it sounds like they have all made an impression on you and your work. I'm so proud of you, J9!

Becky said...

I can't believe I posted that comment twice. I am such a brainiac!

Kristine said...

Um, I guess I better post a comment too so I don't look like the sister who doesn't care. I like Snoopy the best. I am going to tell Jer to look at these picture for costume ideas for next year. I'm thinking Luke Sywalker with Umbros and a fanny pack.